Additional Tours Available Upon
African American Heritage Trail
- National Cathedral
- Holocaust Memorial Museum
- Founding Church of Scientology
- Church of the Immaculate Conception
- Sixth Street Historic Synagogue
- St. Mathew’s Cathedral
- Hill Wood Museum
- Adas Israel Congregation
- Philips Collection
- Marine Corps Museum in Quantico
- Jewish Heritage Trail
- Starting Point: Base of steps leading up to Georgetown Library on R St. NW (corner of Wisconsin Ave.
- Walk narrow streets fronting the residences of authors Bob Woodward, Herman Wouk, Katherine Anne Porter and Sinclair
- Stand before the elegant homes of President-elect John F. Kennedy, Jacqueline Kennedy, and Abraham Lincoln’s oldest son, Robert
- See the stylish townhomes of Secretaries of State Madeleine Albright, Henry Kissinger, Cyrus Vance, John Foster Dulles, Christian
Herter and Dean Acheson.
- See where Dolley Madison stayed after fleeing the White House, close by the homes of Nuremberg War Crimes Judge Francis
Biddle, convicted perjurer and suspected traitor Alger Hiss, and Watergate felon
- Attorney General John Mitchell.
- And much more... including the love nest of a middle-aged baron and his teenage wife dubbed Beauty and the Beast, and a wartime
spy, hailed by British intelligence as “the greatest unsung heroine of World War II."
Need a ride from the airport? We gladly pick up and drop off
at all area airports including, Ronald Reagan National Airport (DCA), Dulles Airport (IAD) and Baltimore-Washington Airport (BWI). We are happy to arrange to have the driver meet you at the
baggage claim area, upon request, with the passengers’ names on a sign/placard.
We can help you plan events, find places to stay, suggest travel arrangements and much
more. Please let us know how we may assist you.