Additional tours recommended &
available upon request
- National Cathedral
- Holocaust Memorial Museum
- Founding Church of Scientology
- Church of the Immaculate Conception
- Sixth Street Historic Synagogue
- St. Mathew’s Cathedral
- Hill Wood Museum
- Adas Israel Congregation
- Philips Collection
- Marine Corps Museum in Quantico
- African American Heritage Trail
- Jewish Heritage Trail
- Starting Point: Base of steps leading up to Georgetown Library on R St. NW (corner of Wisconsin Ave. NW).
- Walk narrow streets fronting the residences of authors Bob Woodward, Herman Wouk, Katherine Anne Porter and Sinclair Lewis.
- Stand before the elegant homes of President-elect John F. Kennedy, Jacqueline Kennedy, and Abraham Lincoln’s oldest son, Robert
- See the stylish townhomes of Secretaries of State Madeleine Albright, Henry Kissinger, Cyrus Vance, John Foster Dulles, Christian Herter and Dean
- See where Dolley Madison stayed after fleeing the White House, close by the homes of Nuremberg War Crimes Judge Francis Biddle, convicted perjurer and
suspected traitor Alger Hiss, and Watergate felon
- Attorney General John Mitchell.
- And much more... including the love nest of a middle-aged baron and his teenage wife dubbed Beauty and the Beast, and a wartime spy, hailed by British
intelligence as “the greatest unsung heroine of World War II."
Need a ride from the airport? We gladly pick up
and drop off at all area airports including, Ronald Reagan National Airport (DCA), Dulles Airport (IAD) and Baltimore-Washington Airport (BWI). We are happy to arrange to have the driver meet
you at the baggage claim area, upon request, with the passengers’ names on a sign/placard.
We can help you plan events, find places to stay, suggest
travel arrangements and much more. Please let us know how we may assist you.